4/12 East Gordon Street, MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $125,000
Unit Sold - MACKAY QLD
Opportunity to purchase an affordable 2 Level Unit situated on the fringe of the Mackay CBD and directly across the road from the beautiful Queens Park area and nearby the Town Beach precinct.
The Unit presents as an ideal opportunity to beat the rent cycle for first time buyers or equally attractive to investors with a current rent return of $290 per week. Rent is due to be reviewed in April and anticipated to rise to $320 per week.
As an added bonus the Unit will be sold Furnished so beds, lounge suite, fridge, washing machine, TV and cupboards amongst other items will be included in the sale
Some of the main features include:
– 2 Bedrooms on the Upper Level – both having Built In Robes and are Carpeted
– Main Bedroom is particularly Spacious and could accommodate an extra Study/ Office Desk
– Single Bathroom also located on the Upper Level – includes Vanity, Shower over Bath and Toilet combined
– Downstairs is a large Living/ Dining area combined which is carpeted
– Adjacent is a Functional Kitchen with good Cupboard Space
– Air Conditioned Bedrooms and Living Room
– Ceiling Fans to both Bedrooms and Living Room as well, plus screens
– Private, Fully Fenced Courtyard Area to the Rear of the Unit which is the perfect spot to relax after work or use for the outdoor/ dining BBQ area
– Single Carport with heaps of additional off street parking on offer
Very conveniently located being just a couple of minutes drive to the Mackay CBD, Sydney Street Shopping Centre , Canelands Central or Town Beach in East Mackay.
Call to book your Inspection today
Phone – Roy Brunke
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces