Country living under picturesque Mount Kinchant
This country property has 5 acres with three fenced paddocks, a two bay carport and a 6 x 12 metre shed together accommodating four vehicles, two 46,000 litre rainwater tanks and a 1,000/litre per hour bore taking care of water supply.
* 1993 built three bedroom home, impressive front and side patios leading to gardens.
* Rear entertaining area overlooking a refreshing inground pool and back yard BBQ area.
* Walk through robe connecting ensuite in main bedroom and an adjacent second toilet.
* Recently painted exterior, a 10.5 kw solar system and new hot water unit.
* Walkerston and Marian are less than ten minutes away with schools, shopping centres and amenities on offer, even closer is Kinchant Dam and its water sports.
For the opportunity to sit back and take in the sounds of the bush please contact Peter Mills on 0436 034 187 for your inspection.