38 Murrays Road, ST HELENS BEACH QLD 4798Sold $385,000
Family Waterfront Lifestyle
House Sold - ST HELENS BEACH QLD
Breath taking 180° ocean view’s which capture the best fishing and crabbing lifestyle that St Helens Beach has to offer, with magnificent views across the Coral Sea to the spectacular Whitsunday Islands.
This property will give you all the space inside and out that the whole family can enjoy.
The home a builder builds for his own family is always a good one and this is no exception. Richard Knapman was a very well-respected builder in the Mackay Region for many years.
* Split level home comprising four bedrooms, multiple indoor and outdoor living areas and 2 bathrooms.
* Generous air conditioned, tiled rumpus room and laundry leads to the patio with spectacular ocean views.
* The second bathroom and convenient utility room are also located on the lower floor.
* Chef’s kitchen and dining area positioned on the middle level with island bench, pantry, ample cupboard space and access to the deck.
* Two bedrooms with new flooring, air conditioning, fans and one offers a built-in robe complete the middle level
* Upstairs is the huge master bedroom (7m long) and has direct access to the front balcony offering the outlook we all yearn for when waking up in the morning.
* Air-conditioning walk-in robe and ensuite completes the master suite.
* Another bedroom is also located on the upper level.
* Oversized remote double garage with adjacent storage shed.
* Water from 2 x 10,000-gal rainwater tanks, septic system and security screens.
* Access to the back yard from a gazetted road just one house away.
This big beautiful family home will take your breath away on first inspection, it certainly has the wow factor from the front door right through to the back!
Built on a large allotment of 809 m2, positioned in a private enclave of 24 oceanfront homes at St Helens Beach approximately half way between Mackay and Proserpine.
St Helens Beach offers rubbish collection and shopping can be done in Marian, Mackay or Proserpine.
Don’t miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an absolute beachfront property in one of the region’s most peaceful and quiet locales.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport