37 Green Street, NORTH MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $180,000
Renovate and Reap the Rewards !
House Sold - NORTH MACKAY QLD
Situated on a Spacious 791 sq. m Allotment this Property offers both a Primary Dwelling and a Granny Flat / Unit which could potentially offer the new owner two rental incomes.(Subject to Council Approval).
The Allotment offers two separate driveways and service metres which is the perfect set up for those investors wanting to rent both or perhaps live in one and rent one. May even suit a Buyer with extended family.
Other Features include
– 3 Bedrooms plus Sleepout
– Single Bathroom
– Large Sunporch on Entry
– Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area – Tiled
– Timber Floors through remaining rooms
– Separate Internal Laundry
– Aluminum Cladding externally
– Approx. 7 x 5 m Shed with Single Roller Door Access
– Self-Contained Unit situated behind the main dwelling with separate side access
– Unit contains Kitchenette / Dining and Living area plus Bathroom and separate Toilet with 2 further Multi-Purpose Rooms.
37 Green Street is very conveniently located being just 5 mins drive from Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre, Greenfields Retail Centre, Mt Pleasant Tavern, a Multitude of both Primary and Secondary Schools, Kindergartens, Medical Services, Mater Hospital and the beautiful Goose Ponds area nearby to name a few.
Organise an Inspection today by calling
0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport