CALLING OUT FOR A "MAKE OVER"
There is no denying that 35 Tulloch Street will be a project but with side access to a 6m x 6m powered shed, this is the bonus when considering making this your new home.
If you are keen to take on a renovation project, this solid home will benefit from your efforts and summarised below is what you can expect upon viewing this property.
• Multi purpose room downstairs
• Shower and laundry downstairs
• 1 x roller door and 1 x lift door (both manual) offering entry underneath this highset home
• Internal stairs lead to lounge room, dining and kitchen
• Functional kitchen complete with overhead cupboards, small pantry and electric stove and vinyl over timber floors
• One of the three bedrooms includes older style built in robes and all three have bare timber floors
• Bathroom has a shower over the bath with a separate toilet and requires renovating as well
• Timber floors throughout the home that were previously covered in either carpet or lino
• External stairs at the rear of the home offers alternative access into the kitchen / dining area
• “Home Built” undercover paved BBQ area (NOT Council approved)
• “Home Built” outside toilet (NOT Council approved)
• “Home Built” carport at front of house (NOT Council approved)
• “Home Built” deck at from of house (NOT Council approved)
• Working bore
• Garden shed for storage of garden equipment
• The roof was replaced on this home approximately 10 years ago.
PLEASE NOTE: As this property is being sold “AS IS” a current Building and Pest Report is available on request.
• Some photoshopping has been done to a couple of these photos.
Contact Glenis Wilson on 0427 423 553 for a private viewing or view at OPEN HOME each Saturday.