35 Graves Street, NORTH MACKAY QLD 4740Offers from $350,000
Great Property! Great Investment!
House - NORTH MACKAY QLD
Here’s one for the investor!
With a rent appraisal of $460 – $490 per week and repayments of just $408* per week this could be an excellent addition to your property portfolio.
This two-storey home offers all sorts of amazing features from a low maintenance fenced yard, a sensational powered shed, extra-large patio, and dual street access.
Upstairs has plenty to offer with, an open living space, fresh paintwork, air conditioners in both the living room and main bedroom.
– The combined kitchen and dining area offer ample storage & bench space that includes a pantry
– Three built-in bedrooms with fans
– Tidy bathroom with laundry chute
– Under the house is car accommodation for a vehicle, laundry, and second toilet
– There are a variety of options downstairs that could include, rumpus room, or granny flat as there is more than enough space to add a second bathroom
– A handyman’s paradise with an exceptional shed, 10m x 7m with 3.5m clearance door & mezzanine storage
– 5kw solar system
– A wide back yard that provides ample space for pets and children to run and play
– Concrete access to the shed down the side of the house
– Car accommodation for a minimum of 3 cars
– No rear neighbours
This home is situated on a good quiet street and only moments from shops, parks, and schools. This home is the perfect low maintenance investment property! Call Peter Francis today to arrange an inspection.
*Repayment calculations by Imagine Homeloans based on a $45,000 deposit and 3.79% variable rate
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 3 Carport