31 George Milton Street, WEST MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $458,000
Big West Mackay Family Home - Ideal for extended family
House Sold - WEST MACKAY QLD
The owners of this well constructed double storey home have renovated over the years to create a family home that is both spacious and functional.
Set on an 809 sq. m corner block in “Blue Chip” West Mackay, the home features 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and 2 additional rooms and second bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs includes, but is not limited to:
– The front internal stairs lead to a generous lounge room with high ceilings extending to the front sun room that offers an abundance of natural light.
– Sweeping breezes fill the kitchen and dining area that benefits from a functional layout that includes plenty of cupboard space, a servery window to the lounge and built-in desk.
– Branching from the hallway are 3 king sized bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioning.
– The bedrooms share a bathroom with bathtub, a separate toilet and linen cupboard.
– Ceiling space that is high enough to stand up that offers potential additional storage space.
Downstairs renovations have created a stylish independent living space:
– A quiet rear entertaining area protected from the elements.
– 2 air-conditioned rooms.
– The largest room offers access to the 2-way bathroom.
– The double lock up garage is approximately 9m x 7m and can double as a terrific rumpus room.
– Large laundry and plenty of storage space under the stairs.
Perfect for the fisherman or camper with a 10m x 6m powered shed with easy access from Field Street. The low maintenance gardens include a potential vegetable garden, and the yard is fully fenced.
Do not miss this once-in a lifetime opportunity to purchase the ultimate big family home in one of Mackay’s most popular suburbs.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 3 Carport