3 Lyn Court BEACONSFIELD, QLD 4740$339,000
Great Way to Start !
House - BEACONSFIELD QLD
If you are looking to make a start into the Local Real Estate Market this one could be for you. Very tidy Lowset Brick Veneer House situated on a 766 sq m allotment in a very quiet Court in Beaconsfield.
Comprising of 3 Bedrooms, this property also has the huge advantage of a Second Bathroom which is always very desirable in a shared tenancy arrangement.
Other Key Points about this Residence include
– Open and Airy Sunken Lounge / Living Area featuring High Raked Ceilings, Carpeted Floor Coverings and is Air Conditioned by means of a near new Split System
– Neat Kitchen with heaps of Cupboard Space, Electric Stove
– All 3 Bedrooms have Built in Robes, Ceiling Fans and are Carpeted – 2 of the Bedrooms are Air Conditioned as well
– Main Bathroom comprises of Shower, Bath, Vanity and Toilet Combined
– Internal Laundry adjoins the Second Bathroom and is positioned at the rear of the Lock Up Garage
– Security Screens throughout
– Extra Storage Cupboards in the Hallway
– Large Undercover Entertainment Area ,Fully Concreted, running the full length of the House and approx. 3 m in width
– Fully Fenced Backyard with Garden Shed
Beaconsfield is a Very Convenient Suburb in which to live given that is only 10 Minutes drive to the Mackay CBD and even less to the Major Retail Shopping Centre of Mount Pleasant and its many speciality stores.
Education is also very well catered for with a Multitude of both Public and Private Schools on Offer and Public Transport also nearby.
For your chance to inspect this residence
Please Phone – Roy Brunke on 0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View