3 Griffin Street, MACKAY QLD 4740Auction Saturday, 14th December at 12:00 pm
Beautifully Renovated Queenslander in Central Location
House - MACKAY QLD
This impressive residence offers privacy and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces on a manicured 1,044m2 block with 2 titles. This lovely home retains all the hallmarks of its original beauty; an abundance of space and light, VJ walls, high ceilings, casement windows and polished timber flooring.
* Generous 330m2 of living area and a further 111m2 of verandah and patio area over two levels.
* Grand front stairs lead to an oversized Northerly facing verandah which offers a terrific place to entertain.
* Classic polished timber floors to the large lounge, dining and kitchen
* Chefs kitchen with European appliances overlooks the expansive back yard.
* Opulent master bedroom with walk-in-robe, stunning ensuite and French doors that lead to the verandah.
* Internal timber stairs lead to a rumpus room with ample storage and timber bi-fold doors that flow to the tiled patio.
* 6 large bedrooms, all with carpets, built-in-robes and fans share 3 impressive bathrooms.
* Large office, ideal for running a home based business.
* Laundry and double garage complete the floorplan.
* Quality extras you would expect include; air conditioning through-out, LED lighting, remote controlled front gate & garage, and crim safe security screens.
* The traditional timber casement windows have been custom designed to incorporate retractable fly screens.
* Fully fenced house yard with manicured gardens and a garden shed.
* The separate fenced backyard of 360m2 has its own title, offering a location to build another residence*, a large shed, or simply a place for children to play.
* State of the art Wi-Fi irrigation system that incorporates a rainwater tank that waters the backyard.
This beautifully restored Queenslander is perfectly positioned just a stone’s throw from Mackay’s CBD, Canelands Shopping Centre, schools and sporting facilities.
This is one of the most spectacular renovations we have seen in a long time, do not miss this rare opportunity to purchase your own slice of Mackay’s history.
*Subject to Council Approval
For Sale by Auction 14th December 2019 at 12 noon on site.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,044 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View