SOLD BY JOSEPHINE BLACKS REAL ESTATE DYSART ...................
EVERYTHING STAYS – WHAT A STEAL!
House comes exactly as photos!
Open the boxes, unpack what you own, hang up some posters and make this a home.
Located on a friendly street, this property is vacant, furnished, and ready for its new family or investor.
Presenting 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 of which provide air conditioning. Not to mention a newly transformed bathroom that highlights glamourous new tiles, a roomy shower, bathtub, and separate toilet.
A unique timber benchtop kitchen overlooks a commodious air-conditioned open plan living and dining area that makes 3 Armstrong Crescent an impeccable property.
For all you entertainers out there you will be pleased to find a large outdoor entertainment area that ties into an established, fully fenced backyard with flourishing fruit and vegetable gardens.
* 3 carpeted bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
* Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
* Separate toilet to bathroom
* 2 gardening sheds
* Large, fully fenced block
* 2x 3000L water tanks connected to pump
* Separate laundry
* Open plan living and dining
* Updated bathroom
* Freshly painted
* Established gardens
* 3 bay carport with side awnings
* New vinyl flooring
* Established front patio
* 6×9 backyard awning
* Undercover back entertainment area
* Council rates approximately $2900 per annum
* Water is approximately 65c per kilolitre for the first tier
* Dysart now represents 5 coal mines
* Close to recreational facilities and town centre
* Due to the current rental market this house would rent for $320-$350 per week.
Dysart is a close knit community, which is constantly growing and evolving. A perfect place for not only families but for companies and investors as well.