28 Galway Court, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Sold $300,000
Affordable 3 Bedroom Home !
House Sold - ANDERGROVE QLD
Very neat 3 Bedroom Home situated on a spacious 753 sq m Allotment in Andergrove. Located at the end of Galway Court the Residence provides a very quiet setting in a no through road and also has the added bonus of being in a flood free area.
Immediately on entering the house you will be impressed by the spaciousness and natural light created by the high raked ceilings in the Living and Dining Room areas.
Other Great Features include
* 3 Bedrooms – All carpeted , 2 with Built in Robes
* New Quality Vinyl Planking throughout the Living, Dining, Kitchen and connecting Hallway to the Bedrooms
* Freshly Painted
* Recently Renovated Bathroom – as new, with separate Toilet
* Kitchen with ample Cupboard Space and Brand new Oven
* Internal Laundry with loads of room and access to the Carport
* Great Backyard for the Family to enjoy – Fully Fenced with side access through a Double Gate and no back neighbours
Living in Andergrove is all about Convenience and how close you are to all the major amenities.
Firstly there are a Multitude of Schools on offer which include Whitsunday Anglican, MacKillop Catholic Primary, Andergrove State School, Beaconsfield State School, Mackay District Special School and Pioneer High School – with Public Transport at close hand.
Driving to the Mackay CBD will take you approx. 10 Mins and around 5 Mins if you wish to go to Mt Pleasant and all the associated Retail Stores and Medical Services.
There are also the more localised Shopping Precincts available such as Andergrove Village and Andergrove Central which are even closer.
Neat, Affordable and well worth a look !
Book your Inspection Today
Phone Roy Brunke
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 753 m²