27 MacKenzie Street, WEST MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $615,000
Comfortable & Contemporary in West Mackay!
House Sold - WEST MACKAY QLD
Enjoy a relaxed tropical lifestyle in this stunning 2010 built home that is superbly designed around a huge entertainer’s deck. Architecturally designed by Troppo for our climate with bamboo floating floors throughout and breezeways & louvre windows invite cross ventilation and natural light. You will love the huge yard featuring 30 different varieties of fruit trees and a large pool that is partially shaded by the deck. Prime West Mackay location that’s just moments to schools, shops and the Botanical Gardens.
– Over 320 sqm under roof
– Three upstairs bedrooms, study & music room share two-bathrooms
– Open-plan living/dining seamlessly flowing through stacker doors to the huge deck
– Modern kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
– Living room featuring high ceilings and built-in cabinetry
– The study and music room offer a built-in desk and book shelves
– Master bedroom features a walk-in-robe, ensuite, private balcony and access to an external staircase
– Downstairs storerooms and laundry
– Large workshop with side gates, lockable storage, and 2.5 m clearance
– Huge under-house carparking for two cars
-11.5m in-ground pool surrounded by tropical gardens on a 1,012 sqm allotment
-Quality extras include Insulation, 2 rain water tanks and a 12.2 kW solar system
This fabulous tropical home is made for the enthusiastic entertainer with an impressive alfresco deck ideal for dinner parties, and an enormous under-house space that was originally designed as a granny flat.
Open-plan living/dining area surrounded by louvres and bespoke windows beautifully compliments the bamboo flooring. The adjoining kitchen will delight the home chef with an island bench and pantry, and the dining area with stacker doors flowing onto the large elevated deck that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool and veggie gardens.
Breezeways separate the 3 upstairs living pods and allow for cross ventilation throughout the home. The master bedroom is contained in its own pod and provides a private escape from the rest of the home.
Downstairs, a large 4.3m x 6.4m workshop could easily be converted into another parking bay for a boat or caravan. There is also a laundry nook with chute, storage room, and pump room for the pool filter.
Act fast to snap up this quality architecturally designed home and organise your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Carport