25 Harvison Street, EAST MACKAY QLD 4740$315,000
Great Starter !
House - EAST MACKAY QLD
Highset Residence located in a quiet street in sought after East Mackay.
Offering Dual Living Options with both Upstairs and Downstairs having a Kitchen and Bathroom – perfect for an extended family situation.
Adding to the appeal, this property also has a 9 x 6 m powered shed situated on the spacious 794 sq m allotment.
Other Key Points include:
* Upstairs – 2 Bedrooms plus Sleepout
* Bathroom with Vanity, Shower and Toilet combined
* Kitchen with Timber Cabinetry and Gas Cooktop
* Great Undercover Timber Deck off the Upper Level – ideal for outdoor dining, entertaining or simply relaxing
* Downstairs – Offers a large Open Plan Room which includes a fully functional Kitchen and is Air Conditioned
* Further Multi Purpose Room which is also Air Conditioned
* Internal Laundry which has lots of extra space for Storage
* Knockout Shed – 9 x 6 m, mezzanine floor for storage, fully concreted, powered with 10 amp as well
* Good side access both sides of the block to access the backyard
* 3 kw Solar System
* Exterior of the House painted last year
* The Allotment is fully fenced with just front gates to be added to make it fully secure
* Space for 2 undercover carparks under the house
East Mackay is a very convenient location being just 5 minutes drive to the Mackay CBD with Town Beach, Paget Industrial Estate, Mackay Airport, Multiple Schools and Sporting Fields, Day Care, Shopping Centres and Queens Park all being close by.
25 Harvison Street represents great in the value in the current market – book your inspection by phoning Roy Brunke 0419 781 816
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 794 m²
- 4 Carport