24930 Peak Downs Highway, VICTORIA PLAINS QLD 4751Sold $430,000
House Sold - VICTORIA PLAINS QLD
If you’re looking to escape the pressures of suburban life and yet to be under 20 minutes drive from the Mackay CBD – then look no further.
This 2.11 Ha or just over 5 Acre property is located at Victoria Plains on the Peak Downs Highway, with the lowset block residence set well back off the highway so that you can enjoy the peaceful surrounds and rural setting.
The residence boasts 5 Bedrooms, 2 Living Areas, Office, Ensuite plus second Bathroom and a detached Bungalow giving everyone in the family heaps of space. Add to this a massive undercover area adjoining the rear of the house which offers an excellent entertainment area for the family and their guests. Adjacent to the entertainment area is a large in ground saltwater pool.
In the immediate grounds surrounding the house there are many open well grassed areas which are ideal for young children and pets alike.
The house is fully air conditioned and has ceiling fans throughout
Other Features include
– Excellent bore with good capacity and quality water
– 15 x 6 m Shed with 2 open carports on each end and full length 3 m awning
– 9 x 7 m shed with 6 m awning
– 6 x 6 m shed adjoining large chicken coup
– Detached Bungalow to rear of the house which is an ideal granny flat or extra bedroom
– Cubby house for children in backyard
– Stable and yards suitable for horses
– Front paddock approx. 2.5 acres and fully fenced
– Entire property irrigated
– NBN Connected
– Many well established Fruit Trees including orange, lychee and exotic mangos
If you are looking for acreage – don’t pass up on this one !
Property is Under Contract, subject to conditions.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.11 hectare
- 8 Carport