One of a kind…..Family home on picturesque 15 acres
When arriving at this special acreage property, you won’t know what to take in first – the impressive two storey home on 3 landscaped acres or the outstanding 12 acres of fenced countryside behind. In any case, it is hard to believe you are walking distance to the bus stop, just minutes from shops and amenities and an easy 35 minutes from Mackay.
Set on 15 acres this perfectly positioned home has been designed to take full advantage of its natural surroundings. Spacious living areas open onto a large patio with built-in BBQ, and spectacular pool area that seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living. Exceptional renovations include a “jaw-dropping” kitchen, quality floor coverings and modern bathrooms.
Beyond character and outlook, there is also plenty of space and function with five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and separate living areas. The property also features a 3-bay shed and handy yards designed to suit either cattle or horses.
This family property is on the market for the first time. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this magnificent house your new home.
– Less than 5 mins from Eton, 35 mins to Mackay and handy to Bowen Basin coal mines.
– 5 large, air-conditioned bedrooms. The fifth bedroom is on the ground floor and could also be used as a rumpus room.
– Kitchen and casual dining with granite island bench, pendant lighting, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and a wall of pantry and storage space.
– Upstairs bathroom with stylish freestanding bathtub and double stone-top vanity.
– Air-conditioned formal lounge and dining rooms with direct outdoor access.
– Separate toilet upstairs and second bathroom downstairs.
– Large internal laundry adjacent double tandem garaging.
– Bore tested at 1,200 GPH, water conditioner, 1 x 4,000-gal permacrete tank
– 3 bay shed with additional 2 x 5,000-gal water tanks, quality yards, and bird aviary
– A seasonal creek traverses the back paddock, and the property is fully fenced