23 Robinson Avenue, WALKERSTON QLD 4751Sold $425,000
Superb Family Home in Good Location
House Sold - WALKERSTON QLD
Superb family home situated in a quiet no through street, just a couple of minutes drive from Walkerston. Perfectly situated on a good size allotment of 826 sq m, this lowset rendered block home has great street appeal and offers good privacy with a rural outlook to the back of the property.
The residence is approx. 10 years old and has been very well maintained during this period.
Some of the many features include:
– 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
– Fully Air Conditioned
– Security Screens throughout
– 2 Separate Living Areas
– Main Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk In Robe
– 3 Other Bedrooms all with Built Ins
– 3 of the 4 Bedrooms with TV Connections
– Well appointed Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
– Second Bathroom with Shower, Bathtub, Vanity and Separate Toilet
– Spacious Laundry with external concrete pad leading to Clothesline
– Solar Panels – 5kw System
– Added bonus of a Caravan adjoining house which has been set up as a Hair Salon and has Power and Water connected as well as being Air Conditioned. Could also be used as an office or study.
– Massive Outdoor Entertainment Area with Sliding Door Access from the Living Area – featuring a Timber Bar and Decking
– Single Bay Shed with Side Access
– 2 Car Lockup Garage with Remote Access
– Attractive Low Maintenance Gardens both Front and Backyards
– Fully Fenced Backyard
To inspect this very well presented and maintained property please phone Roy Brunke.
Property Under Contract Subject to Conditions
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 826 m²
- 3 Garage