23 Eileen Street, WALKERSTON QLD 4751Offers Over $400,000
Superb Family Home !
House - WALKERSTON QLD
Quality Gemini built Home in the popular Glenrowan Estate, Walkerston.
Walkerston is just 15 klms West of Mackay and provides a popular and family orientated Community in which to live – with a country feel !
The Residence is situated on a spacious 799 sq m Corner Allotment and is a Property that delivers all the attributes for the Modern Day Family to enjoy.
Key Features include
– 4 Bedrooms in Total – Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk in Robe.
– All Bedrooms Carpeted and have Built In Robes
– Large Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area – all with Low Maintenance Tiles
– Well appointed Kitchen with Dishwasher and Electric Cooktop and Oven
– Air Conditioning to The Living Area and 3 Bedrooms
– Ceiling Fans and Security Screens throughout
– Internal Laundry with Built in Cabinetry
– Outdoor Undercover Patio Area which overlooks the backyard
– Fully fenced Allotment with possible 2 street access to the backyard
– Garden Shed for tool and mower storage
23 Eileen Street is conveniently located with just a few minutes to Woolworths Shopping Centre, both Walkerston State School & St Johns Catholic Primary School, with a host of nearby services including Doctor, Dentist, Post Office, Hotels, West Leagues Club, Coffee Shops, Takeaway Stores and much more.
Book your Inspection by phoning Roy Brunke on 0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 799 m²
- 2 Carport