225 Courtney Gap Road, SARINA QLD 4737Under Offer
UNDER OFFER - One of a kind.....picturesque views on 5 acres
House - SARINA QLD
When arriving at this special hilltop property, you won’t know what to take in first – the impressive stone exterior or sweeping rural views. In any case, it is hard to believe you are just minutes from schools, shops and amenities.
Set on 5 acres this perfectly positioned home has been designed to take full advantage of its natural surroundings. Spacious living areas open onto a large wraparound verandah, seamlessly combining indoor /outdoor living, while construction from locally sourced materials and repurposed timber are central to the unique aesthetic. The interior walls are a combination of brickwork – rendered and exposed – and stone, quarried on the property. Hardwood timber floors, slate and flagstone tiles, and 9-foot ceilings feature throughout.
Beyond charm and outlook, there is also plenty of space and function with four generous bedrooms, separate living areas, large laundry and ample cupboard space. The property also features a huge, fully powered shed catering to almost any project or storage requirement.
This property is on the market for the first time. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this magnificent house your new home.
* Less than 10 mins from Sarina, 40 mins to Mackay and central to Bowen Basin coal mines.
* 4 large bedrooms. The two larger have direct verandah access. Master with air-conditioning
* Kitchen with island bench and gas stovetop
* Bathroom with clawfoot bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Large internal laundry
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Double tandem carport
* Huge shed – 15 x 8, 4.8 m shed with 6.1 kw solar panel and welding outlet
* Bore, solar-powered tank and pressure pump
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- 8 Carport