22 Phillip Street, MOUNT PLEASANT QLD 4740Sold $390,000
Opportunity Knocks !!
House Sold - MOUNT PLEASANT QLD
Investors and first home buyers, here is an expansive solid brick home in a prime location, with low maintenance gardens offering everything you look for in a first home or real estate investment.
* 4 built-in bedrooms
* The 4th bedroom is a converted garage that offers a walk-in robe, toilet, and kitchenette
* Boasting 2 separate living areas in the house
* Large, tiled living and dining room
* Formal carpeted lounge room
* Generous tiled entertaining area for relaxing outdoors and BBQs with family and friends
Additional patio on the eastern side of the house
* Neat & tidy kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove
* Renovated bathroom with separate shower
* Painted internally 2 years ago
* Fully air-conditioned, hard-wired smoke alarms and security screens
* Large terraced private backyard which is for the most part concreted – low maintenance
* Elevated 718 sq m block
If you enjoy easy living, position and space come and see this 4-bedroom home in Mount Pleasant. Conveniently located close to schools, shops, restaurants and medical services and less than 10 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
The perfect investment or first home in an excellent location…it’s just good real estate!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 718 m²