22 Monash Way, OORALEA QLD 4740$570,000
Designed for Dual Living.....Convenient Locale
House - OORALEA QLD
The design of this home offers a floorplan that would suit a large family, or the house can be divided into two separate residences under the same roof, with a 2nd kitchen and separate access to the rear section.
– Outstanding Design with 3 indoor living areas
– Inspired open plan kitchen and dining leading to a generous outdoor patio
– Floorplan of approximately 300 m2
– Great street appeal with a grand double door entry and water feature
– King sized master suite with 5m long walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Main kitchen with 2 Pac cabinetry, corner pantry and breakfast bar
– Formal carpeted lounge and study with built-in desk
– Self-contained 2-bedroom area at the rear that boasts, powder room, bathroom, 2nd kitchen and dining, and its own patio and access
– Secure carparking for 2 vehicles and side access to the rear
– A shared laundry is conveniently placed in the garage with easy access from front and rear residents
– Fully fenced 774 m2 allotment positioned in a whisper quiet street
– Air conditioning, built-in-robes to all bedrooms, ample storage, security screens throughout, sky lights, spa bath & solar hot water and booster
– Located 11 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and luxurious family home, located close to good schools, shops and in a quiet street.
The thoughtful floor plan was designed to rent the back section out to university students and with the current shortage of rental accommodation could easily help to reduce the mortgage repayments.
Alternatively, the self-contained rear space could be perfect for an elderly relative or guest accommodation.
Double gates provide side access, and a small boat or camper-trailer could be parked in the backyard. Low maintenance private backyard with manicured gardens and a garden shed completes the block.
There is a service road to the university behind the property and it may be possible to gain access from the rear with the university’s approval.
Come and see why Ooralea is one of Mackay’s most sort after area’s and call Peter to arrange an inspection today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 774 m²
- 2 Carport