21 Camerons Road, WALKERSTON QLD 4751Sold $355,000
Big Block ! Big Shed !
House Sold - WALKERSTON QLD
Plenty on offer here at 21 Camerons Road – 3 Bedroom Lowset Rendered Home situated on a massive 1211 sq m Allotment in Walkerston.
The Property has a 20 metre frontage and is approx. 60 metres deep which means there is plenty of room to add or expand in the future.
Walkerston is approx. 15 klms west of Mackay and is renowned for being a Family Friendly Community.
Some of the key features include
* 3 Large Bedrooms all with Built In Robes
* All 3 Bedrooms are Air Conditioned and have Ceiling Fans
* 2 Separate Living Areas – both a good size and both Air Conditioned
* Low Maintenance Tiles throughout the entire Home
* Study Nook / Computer Table Built into 2nd Living Room
* Centrally positioned Kitchen with ample Cupboard Space and Quality Ariston Dishwasher, Oven and Cooktop Appliances.
* Outdoor Undercover Entertainment Area – Tiled with Built in Cabinetry and space for the BBQ.
* Great side access to the 3 Bay Powered Shed – 2 Bays Lockable with Roller Door access and the 3rd Bay open
* Adjoining Shed is large Hardstand Area suitable for more storage or work area
* Fully Fenced Backyard with heaps of extra space for expansion.
21 Camerons Road is just a couple of minutes drive from the Woolworths Shopping Centre, both the Walkerston State Primary School and St Johns Catholic Primary School and a host of nearby Services including Doctor, Dentist, Post Office, Hotels, Wests Leagues Club, Coffee Shop and Takeaway Stores.
To Book your Inspection
Phone Roy Brunke
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,211 m²
- 3 Carport