20 Champion Court ALLIGATOR CREEK, QLD 4740$1,150,000
Private Executive Acreage
House - ALLIGATOR CREEK QLD
Real Estate of this calibre doesn’t come onto the market every day. Perched high in Alligator Creek, 20 Champion Court is defined by its uncompromising privacy, stunning views, timeless design and enduring quality. Don’t miss the trophy home of the year.
– Over 520 sqm of living space with tranquil rural views
– Architecturally designed home and detached guest quarters
– 4m high clearance block shed of 140 sqm
– Resort style salt water pool and infinity edge spa
– Award winning kitchen with granite benchtops and soft close drawers
– Two separate internal living areas
– Generous balcony provides for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
– 4 generous bedrooms with spectacular views
– Opulent master bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and ensuite
– Large study with built in work stations
– Quality finishes include; porcelain tiles, high quality carpets and granite benchtops
– Ducted air conditioning, vacuum aid and solar power
– Solidly built core filled home
– Abundance of water from the 210,000l tank and town water
– Low maintenance yard with manicured gardens and fruit trees
Nestled on about 3 acres of private bushland, this spacious four-bedroom home offers the convenience of dual living options with a detached guest house and located just 15 minutes south of Mackay’s outskirts.
Inside, the main home offers a spacious living and dining area, opening through stacker doors to a large easterly facing balcony that sits under the main home’s roofline. The open-plan kitchen includes granite benchtops, soft close drawers, breakfast bar and ample storage space. A generous media room with projector and surround sound, laundry with chute from upstairs, and a study suitable for a home-based business complete the downstairs floorplan.
The grand staircase leads upstairs to four spacious rooms with glorious bushland views. The bathrooms feature granite benchtops, floor-ceiling tiles and the ensuite boasts a double shower head.
Adjacent to the spectacular pool is a gazebo that looks over the lush green gardens and bushland beyond.
The spacious guest house offers a living area with corner bar overlooking the pool and 1 bedroom with its own bathroom.
There is a powered shed with 4m high clearance doors, mezzanine floor and room for the largest boat and caravan.
Situated just 10 minutes to Sarina, 15 minutes to the Ooralea shopping centre and just a cast away from some of the best fishing spots and beaches in the region.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3 acre
- 6 Carport