2 Ross Street, MOUNT PLEASANT QLD 4740Sold $385,000
House Sold - MOUNT PLEASANT QLD
Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, this Highset Residence is situated on a 787 sq m Corner Allotment in a quiet and Family Friendly Area.
Offering good space on both levels this home will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Some of the Key Features include:
– Upper level comprises of 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms featuring beautiful timber floors
– Massive Master Bedroom with equally large Ensuite with Glass Sliding Door Access to External Balcony.
– Lower Level made up of Kitchen, Dining, Living Area, Laundry and an extra Toilet / Powder Room for convenience – this level tiled throughout for ease of care.
– Purpose Built Study Nook / Work Station also located on this Lower Level.
– Spacious Paved Undercover Outdoor Area adjoins the Downstairs Dining Area and overlooks the landscaped backyard.
– Large 9 x 6 m ( approx. ) Paved Hardstand Area adjacent to the western side of the house – Perfect for the Caravan, Boat etc – or could quite simply be used as a Courtyard Area with table and chairs.
– Outdoor Undercover Patio Area to the front of the house on the Lower Level
– Ideal for the morning Coffee.
– Security Screens, Ceiling Fans throughout.
– Air Conditioned.
– Fully Fenced Backyard with 2 x Double Gate Access Points.
– Great Shed – 2 Bay, Fully Concreted with power connected.
– Built to take advantage of the cooling breezes throughout the year.
– No Flooding Problems in this area.
Very conveniently located – within walking distance of the Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre with Medical Suites, Multiple Schools ( both Private and Public ), Mt Pleasant Tavern, Cinemas, Library, Childcare and a host of other retail outlets all nearby.
An Opportunity to live in a great Suburb !
Book your inspection today by phoning – Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816
Under Contract Subject to Conditions
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage