19 Ferguson Street, WEST MACKAY QLD 4740Auction Saturday, 05th December at 12:00 pm
Blue Chip Address !!
House - WEST MACKAY QLD
19 Ferguson Street offers Buyers a rare Opportunity to Purchase a Property on a Double Sized Allotment – 1611 sqm – Right in the Heart of ever popular West Mackay.
A Beautiful Lowset Residence built in the 1960’s has so much Potential to offer astute buyers.
Some of the many features include
* Space Aplenty – 5 Bedrooms plus an Office – Or would you prefer 4 Bedrooms and 2 Offices ? The choices are endless
* Generous Master Bedroom with Built in Robes, Casement Windows and Air Conditioned
* 2 Separate Living Areas, air conditioned, enough to keep the whole Family Entertained
* Beautiful Polished Timber Floors throughout the Living Areas and Upper level Bedrooms
* High Ceilings throughout
* Second Living Option for Extended Family with Separate Guest Bedroom with adjoining
Bathroom and Toilet – this area is also air conditioned
* Small paved Courtyard off the Guest Bedroom which provides a great area to relax and unwind in privacy
* Spacious Kitchen with Stone Bench tops complete with a quaint Servery Window linking up with the Outdoor Patio
* Formal Dining Room adjacent to the Kitchen
* Large Outdoor Fully Enclosed Undercover Patio, overlooking the Pool with access to the Dining Room via timber Bifold Doors
* Further Outdoor Courtyard Area suitable for Entertaining by the pool
* Sparkling In Ground Pool to enjoy through the summer months
* Open Carport with space for 2 Cars
* With the Large Allotment comes the huge expanse of extra yard space which is currently set up as a Tennis Court but could easily be converted into an area for a Shed to house the Home Workshop or storage for the Boat or Caravan
19 Ferguson Street offers Convenience Plus with this great Location being within walking distance of the Fourways Retail Precinct and under 5 mins drive to the Mackay CBD , Canelands Central Shopping Centre, Parkside Plaza Mackay Shopping Centre and Mackay Base Hospital and much more !
This Property will be Auctioned on Site on Saturday the 5th December – Offers prior to Auction will be considered
Call to arrange an Inspection by Phoning Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816 or
Peter Francis – 0409 095 703
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,611 m²
- 2 Carport