19 Argyle Court, BEACONSFIELD QLD 4740Sold $440,000
Relaxed Family Living........Quiet Court
House Sold - BEACONSFIELD QLD
With a pool, sheds, huge patio and a place to park your boat, Queensland living doesn’t get much better than this!
– Outstanding Design with 2 indoor living areas
– Stunning outdoor tiled patio overlooking the saltwater inground pool with shade sail
– 7.5m deep powered shed with additional carport
– 6m x 4m shed with mezzanine
– Secure carparking for 2 vehicles, at either side of the house
– Fully fenced 830 m2 allotment positioned in a whisper quiet court
– Inspired open plan kitchen and dining
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, pot drawers, dishwasher & corner pantry
– Formal lounge, rumpus room and study
– Fully air conditioned, security screens throughout, video monitoring & generator plug
– Located 14 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and private family home, located close to good schools, shops and in a quiet court.
The thoughtful floor plan offers four built-in bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study.
The living spaces conjure a togetherness factor for casual nights in with family or a more formal option for dinner parties. Gather around the kitchen bench, or wander from indoors to out, where you can relax with a drink on the patio or contemplate a swim.
The living zones and sleeping quarters are purposefully separate – a parent’s retreat at the front of the home offers an immaculate ensuite.
The remaining 3 bedrooms offer built-in robes and are serviced by the second bathroom with a bath. There is ample internal storage space and a generous laundry completes the floorplan.
The powered shed is 7.5m deep providing accommodation for a boat or camper-trailer. Low maintenance manicured gardens complete this private block.
You’ve earned this lifestyle. It’s the time to rework your wish list and add this home to your viewing agenda.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport