17 Sturt Crescent ERAKALA, QLD 4740$950,000
Stylish Contemporary Residence Boasting Timeless Charm
House - ERAKALA QLD
Situated on a peaceful and private 1796 sq. m block you will be delighted to find a home boasting an extensive list of stunning features which will encapsulate everything on your family’s wish list.
– Outstanding Design on a flat block in a quiet court
– Large under roof patio overlooking a private pool area
– Inspired open plan living with lofty ceilings
– Stunning 2 Pac kitchen complete with stone benchtops, glass splashback, walk-in pantry and premium appliances
– 3 bay block shed with 3 phase power and bathroom
– Secure garaging for five or more cars
– High clearance caravan or boat shed
– Separate rumpus room and extra-large study
– Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum and 5kw solar power
– Generous floorplan of 330 sq. m under roof
– Located 15 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and private family home, located in one of Mackay’s premiere addresses.
The thoughtful floorplan offers four bedrooms and a study, two bathrooms and a generous rumpus room that offers a separate living space for children to enjoy.
Open plan living spaces conjure a togetherness factor for casual nights in with the family or a more formal option for dinner parties. Gather around the kitchen island bench or wander from indoors to out through the stacker doors, where you can relax with a drink in the alfresco dining area or contemplate a swim.
The living zones and sleeping quarters are purposefully separate – a parent’s retreat at the rear of the home provides a hotel-from-home experience. Enjoy the luxurious ensuite, generous walk-in-robe and direct patio access.
The remaining 3 bedrooms offer built-in-robes, fans and are serviced by the second bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. There is ample internal storage space, including a walk-in linen cupboard and the floor plan is complete with a large laundry with an abundance of bench space.
Additional quality fixtures that you would expect include; ducted air conditioning through-out, shade sail over the heated pool, security screens to the doors, electric gate, and generator plug.
One bay of the shed could easily be converted into a granny flat as it’s already complete with a bathroom and sliding door. The extra high open shed is 9m deep providing accommodation for the largest of boats or caravans.
Stylish Contemporary Living – you’ve earned this lifestyle. It’s the time to rework your wish list and call Peter Francis to arrange an inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1796 m²
- 5 Carport
- Street View