169 Bedford Road, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740$420,000
The Chase Is Over .............
House - ANDERGROVE QLD
If you’re looking for relaxed comfortable living with expansive outdoor entertaining areas, large quarter acre block, storage for a boat and caravan……the chase is over!
* Boasting an open plan lounge and dining room that has been tastefully renovated with neutral colour palate, vinyl planking floors and bespoke barn doors.
* Galley kitchen with modern appliances, plumbed water to the fridge space, corner pantry and extra-long breakfast bar
* Three bedrooms with new carpets, fresh paintwork and 2 offer built-in robes
* Generous bathroom with shower over the large tub
* Renovated laundry that has been cleverly designed to offer ample storage space
* Fully air conditioned, fans and security screens through-out
* Entertain on the easterly facing front porch or the full-length elevated patio with lovely views over the backyard to the Andergrove Wetlands in the distance
* The manicured 994 sq. m block offers fully fenced front and back yard with low maintenance gardens
* Gated access to a large 3 bay powered shed with 2 high clearance bays, mezzanine storage and power from a 6.3 kW solar system
* Wide concrete hardstand with shade sail, garden shed, veggie garden and chook house complete the yard
* Never worry about water with a bore and underground irrigation through-out the backyard
If you enjoy privacy, position and easy living come and see this immaculately renovated 3-bedroom home in Andergrove. Conveniently located close to shops, schools, and medical services and just 11 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
The perfect home with nothing to do, but move in, a shed to store all your toys, in an excellent location…it’s just good real estate!
Contact, Peter Francis to arrange an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 994 m²
- 2 Carport