16 Digby Street, EAST MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $385,000
The perfect starter with a Shed
House Sold - EAST MACKAY QLD
This impressive 3-bedroom home that will be vacant in August of 2021 & is positioned a short distance to one of Mackay’s most beautiful beaches. Just minutes from schools, shops, parks, and playgrounds. This South Mackay property is perfect for either a family or someone looking to buy their first home.
The gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops, more than enough storage space and ample bench space as well as a double oven & dishwasher..
– Boasting front & rear patios.
– There is an impressive carport along with side access and is perfect for a boat or campervan.
– The open planned living has an air conditioner and direct access to the kitchen.
– Air conditioning, carpets and fans to all bedrooms and built-in robes to bedroom 1 and 2
– Renovated bathroom and laundry space
– 2 Bay shed with power.
– Fully fenced 800 sq. m block.
– Impressive back yard and generous front yard
– Only a 5-minute walk to the beach
Within walking distance to two beautiful Beach’s – there is really no excuse not to make the most of the outdoors at 16 Digby Street, South Mackay.
You can also enjoy the Blue Water Trail, watch the kite-surfers, spend some quality time with the kids, enjoy a BBQ on the foreshore, or make the dog’s day with a run.
Why live-in suburbia when you can live near the beach!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- 3 Carport