15 George-Jane Street, WALKERSTON QLD 4751Sold $340,000
Happy Ever After Begins Here!
House Sold - WALKERSTON QLD
– Immaculately presented home built in 1994
– Good layout with tiled garage that could provide a second living area
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
– Spacious master bedroom with bay window and air conditioning
– 10m long south-easterly facing outdoor patio
– Low maintenance 800 sq. m block
– Gated access and fully fenced
– 10m x 6m powered shed with work bench
– Less than a 5-minute drive to the Walkerston shops, and primary schools
Situated in an elevated street, surrounded by other well-maintained homes, this impeccably presented brick home is an absolute delight inside and out!
From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. Porcelain tiles feature through-out the air-conditioned dining/ lounge and the renewed kitchen with island bench.
Sliding doors lead to the generous covered patio overlooking the relaxing tropical gardens with a smattering of fruit trees.
The master bedroom is at the end of a short hallway and offers air conditioning, and the bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet completes the functional layout.
Additional quality extras include a tiled garage, security screens to doors and windows and dishwasher.
Side access and ample shed space to work on your car or store a boat or campervan.
This immaculate home is in a quiet and popular location in one of Walkerston’s most convenient streets.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- 3 Carport