PRICE REDUCTION ALERT !!
This immaculately presented 3-bedroom low set is a great buy. There is nothing to do, it’s in a peaceful location and the three-bay shed in the backyard is perfect for storage space. Striking timber floorboards, plus a blend of modernised upgrades, this stunning property on an 815sqm block commands your attention and offers you everything you could want in your family home or potential rental investment.
* Fully colour bond fenced backyard
* Fully renovated kitchen-double pantry-abundance of cupboard space-room for large fridge-new stove-new dishwasher
* Full security screens on windows and doors
* Front and back patio
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans- main with built-in wardrobe- all freshly painted
* Timber flooring throughout
* Renovated bathroom
* Renovated laundry and toilet
* New reverse cycle inverter air conditioner
large 3 bay shed with undercover entertainment area at the front-ceiling fans and power points-tiled throughout
* Private undercover area with fireplace
* 1 x garden shed
* Council rates are approximately $2900 per annum
* Water is approximately 65c per kilolitre for the first tier
* Due to the current rental market, this property would rent for approximately $380-$420p/week
For further details, call the exclusive marketing agent Josephine Potter who is based in Dysart, and available 7 days a week.