In the Right Zone!
If you wish to renovate this beauty of yesteryear, invest and continue to rent or take up the option to redevelop – the choices are yours to make!
Situated on a large 1050 sq m Allotment and Zoned Higher Density Residential the Property certainly offers quite a few options to the potential buyers.
The home itself is a charming old highset Queenslander with enclosed Verandahs and offers 3 Bedrooms plus two large Sleepouts which are sure to give everyone in the family room to move.
Some of the many features include:-
– Main Bedroom, Carpeted and Air Conditioned
– One of the Sleepouts is Air Conditioned (which also covers the Kitchen/Dining Room
area plus Main Living Room) and has been converted further into another bedroom
and office/utility room.
– Second Sleepout is a massive room 5.5 x 9 m approx. and could double as another
Living Area/Games Room.
– Generous combined Kitchen/Dining area to the rear of the house.
– Single Bathroom with Shower and Vanity and separate Toilet (with extra storage
– Wonderful High Ceilings throughout the Living Areas.
– Fully enclosed Downstairs with loads of space for Storage and Workshop Activities.
– Fully Fenced Allotment situated in a quiet No Through Road.
– Allotment offers a 26 m Frontage and roughly 41 m in Depth.
Location is extremely convenient – Right on the City Fringe – with a short walk to Martins Corner (Cnr of Shakespeare St and Milton St) , The Showgrounds, Canelands Shoppingtown, Mackay CBD and a multitude of Retails Outlets and Restaurants.
Book your Inspection Today.
Phone Roy Brunke
0419 781 816
Property is under Contract subject to conditions.