134 Broad Street, SARINA QLD 4737Sold $340,000
Original Owners - Perfect Presentation
House Sold - SARINA QLD
What started life as a 3-bedroom home has been extensively renovated to add another bedroom and bathroom that is cleverly separated from the main home. The thoughtful renovation provides an ideal space for visiting family, elderly parent or child returning home.
– With wrap around verandas on 3 sides that offer different outdoor living options for all times of the day.
– The luxurious 5-star bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles that will take your breath away.
– The extended back patio overlooks the farmland behind and watching the sunrise on the back veranda each morning is the perfect way to start the day.
– The well-constructed undercover awning is perfect for the storage of a car, boat, or campervan.
– Generous open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and access to the wide verandas.
– A neat and tidy kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard and bench space, pantry, and dishwasher.
– Fans and access to verandas from all bedrooms. 2 bedrooms with a/c and 3 bedrooms with built in robes.
– Large private backyard with landscaped gardens irrigated from two rain water tanks and a 3m x 3m garden shed.
– Extra length double garage offering room for the workshop at the rear.
– Additional features include remote garage door, 3.9-kW solar power with option to expand to 5-kW.
– Fully fenced 918 sq m block on a quiet service road.
If you are looking for a home suitable for a large or extended family come and see this immaculate 4-bedroom home in Sarina. Conveniently located within walking distance to schools, restaurants, medical centres, and shopping centres.
The perfect family home in an excellent location…it’s just good real estate!
Call Peter Francis on 0409 095 703.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport