13 Valley Street NORTH MACKAY, QLD 4740Auction Saturday 6th Jul at 1:00 pm
CONVENIENT COTTAGE WITH SHEDS
House - NORTH MACKAY QLD
This three-bedroom cottage could be lifted straight from the manual on how to tastefully renovate a home. It is one of the most impressive cottages we have seen in a long while and is so conveniently located within walking distance to the Gooseponds, schools and minutes from town.
– Extensively renovated to a high standard
– 2012 built kitchen boasting long island bench/breakfast bar, soft close drawers, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Kitchen leads to a timber deck – perfect for entertaining
– Step down to a large renovated laundry with ample storage space
– Modern bathroom with tasteful vanity and tiles
– Air conditioning to master bedroom and living area
– High clearance 6m x 9m carport suitable for the biggest of boats or caravans
– 6m x 9m powered shed with awning, front and side doors
– Fully fenced 1,012 sq. m block with good rear access
Upon entry through the front gate you are greeted with a peaceful environment created by the lush tropical gardens and generous timber deck. The front entrance is full of natural light and offers a relaxing place to relax. It leads to a generous master bedroom with high ceilings and a walk-in robe & office that’s complete with a built-in workspace.
The warm and central living area features a mix of the ‘old’ and the ‘new’ with tongue and groove walls, polished floorboards, blending with fresh paintwork, air conditioning and a stunning kitchen with large island bench & feature pendant lights.
The two bedrooms are both carpeted, and one offers a built-in robe. Step down at the rear of the home to the tiled laundry featuring a large linen press, ample bench tops, built-in ironing board and laundry hamper with soft close drawers. The bathroom has also been stylishly renovated and includes a separate toilet.
The owners have thoughtfully and creatively used every square metre of the large allotment. Store your big boat or van under the 3.8m high clearance carport and drive your tinny or campervan through to the 6m x 9m powered shed with awning behind. If you require more space, there’s another 6m x 3m garden shed out back.
Children can play under the large shady Mango tree and collect eggs from the chook house neatly tucked away in the corner.
Anyone looking at purchasing a renovated cottage with sheds close to Mackay should step inside and be amazed by this property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Carport
- Street View