13 Livistonia Street, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740$550,000
Top House - Top Address!!
House - ANDERGROVE QLD
Opportunity to purchase a residence with a lot to offer – Architecturally designed, modern lowset Home situated in a quiet, leafy enclave located on the fringe of Andergrove.
13 Livistonia Street has great street appeal and is conveniently located in a Family Friendly Neighbourhood.
Some of the Key Features include
– 4 Bedrooms, all of which are Airconditioned and are Carpeted
– Main Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
– Remaining 3 Bedrooms with Built in Robes
– Enjoy the High Raked Ceilings in both the Living Room, positioned to the front of the house and the Dining/ Kitchen Area centrally located
– Functional Kitchen Area with Dishwasher and near new Electric Oven
– Stylish Low Maintenance Vinyl Planks throughout the Living Areas and connecting Hallway
– Screens and Ceiling Fans throughout
– Excellent Outdoor Undercover Timber Deck Area which is a perfect place to unwind or entertain guests
– Adjacent to the Timber Deck is a further Outdoor paved area also offering a great place to relax
– Sparkling In Ground Pool to keep the whole family cool and entertained through the Summer months
– To round out the complete package there is a 2 Bay Shed, Concreted, Powered – one side lockable the other an Open Annex and overlooking the pool
– Open 2 Car Carport with extra lockable storage space incorporated
– Easy access to the Shed via Double Gates to the rear of the Property
– Rainwater Tank to water the gardens and save on the Water Bills
– Privacy assured with no Rear Neighbours and only one side Neighbour
– Fully fenced on a 794 sq m Allotment and flood free
13 Livistonia St is very conveniently situated in the well connected Suburb of Andergrove. There are several Shopping Precincts within a couple of minutes drive which include Woolworths, Andergrove Store on Bedford Road, Andergrove Village and Andergrove Village Square. Slightly further afield we have the Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre, a range of Health Care Services, Speciality Stores, Childcare, Movie Cinemas, Library and Host of Takeaway Outlets.
There are also a Multitude of Schools to select from – including Andergrove State Primary, Beaconsfield State Primary, Fitzgerald State Primary and Private Schools such as Mackay Christian College, MacKillop Catholic Primary and Whitsunday Anglican School.
With all the current expansion in the Northern Beaches Area it is only a short drive to take advantage of some of these major retailers also becoming available.
Take time out of your weekend to book an Inspection at 13 Livistonia Street by phoning
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport