122 Kennys Road, MARIAN QLD 4753Sold $305,000
Happy Ever After Begins Here!
House Sold - MARIAN QLD
– Immaculately presented home built in 1991
– Good layout with two separate living areas
– Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and his and hers built-in robes
– Full length back patio
– Low maintenance fenced 800 sq. m block
– Side access to a 6m x 8m powered shed
– Located within walking distance to primary school and shops
Situated at the quiet end of the road, surrounded by other well-maintained homes, this well-presented block home is an absolute delight inside and out!
From the moment, you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. The owners have recently repainted, installed new blinds and the 2 larger bedrooms offer split system air conditioners.
The expansive family room features a pot belly stove for the cooler nights and leads to the kitchen and dining area. The timber kitchen offers ample bench and storage space. Branching from the dining room is the carpeted lounge with air conditioning.
All 3 bedrooms offer; carpet, built-in robes and fans. The master bedroom is at the end of a short hallway and offers air conditioning, ensuite and double robes. The remaining two built-in bedrooms share the main bathroom with bath tub, separate toilet and a laundry completes the functional layout.
This family friendly home is in a quiet location in the friendly town of Marian located 25 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport