12 Thorning Street, WEST MACKAY QLD 4740Sold $370,000
Convenience and Opportunity for Home Business
House Sold - WEST MACKAY QLD
* This family sized 3 bedroom and office home is in one of West Mackay’s most desirable streets.
* Fully air-conditioned, polished timber floorboards, stylishly renovated bathroom and internal stairs.
* Versatile downstairs space – previously approved as a hairdressing salon and could also suit a variety of businesses or second indoor living space.
* Tiled rear deck offers a tranquil place to unwind while overlooking the fully fenced 812 m2 yard.
* Double carport, side access, storage galore downstairs and a 4m x 6m powered shed with reliable bore (un-equipped).
* Spacious lounge room with ornate ceiling, polished floorboards and breezy front balcony.
* Large kitchen and dining featuring plenty of cupboard and bench space, pantry and breakfast bar.
* Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms and all offer air conditioning and fans
* Large private backyard with low maintenance landscaped gardens and a smattering of fruit trees.
* The upstairs laundry completes the floorplan.
If you enjoy privacy, position and space come and see this immaculate family home in West Mackay. Conveniently located close to schools, shops, sporting fields, the botanical gardens and less than 10 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
If you’re looking for a property to operate a home-based business, this is the one for you! The current owners ran a successful hairdressing salon from a 30 sq. m space with external access, air conditioning and council approvals.
Why not combine business and pleasure in a premiere location…..it’s just good real estate!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport