12 Marlborough Street, OORALEA QLD 4740Sold $420,000
Location, Location - Ooralea !
House Sold - OORALEA QLD
Located in ever popular Ooralea this Highset Residence has lots to offer the Modern Day Family and will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Situated on a spacious 800 sq m Allotment in a quiet Family friendly street with a fully fenced backyard and offering good privacy.
Some of the Key Features include
* Upper Level – 3 Large Bedrooms, all with Built in Robes
* All 3 Bedrooms carpeted, have Ceilings Fans and Split System Air Conditioners
* Recently renovated Bathroom with stylish Floor to Ceiling tiles and generous Shower with double Shower Heads – separate toilet.
* Large Main Living Room – Carpeted, Airconditioned and adjoins the Kitchen/ Dining Area which has also recently undergone renovation with addition of new tiles
* Undercover Deck leading out from the Dining/ Kitchen Area and overlooking the backyard and impressive Pool.
* Lower Level – Fully Enclosed, featuring 3 Separate Rooms that could be used for a number of purposes – Perhaps could suit an extended Family situation or Teenage Retreat
* Extra Bathroom Downstairs – Shower, Vanity, Toilet combined
* Internal Laundry
* Fully Air Conditioned Downstairs as well
* TV Outlets in every Room on both Levels
* Great Shed – Recently Built – 9 x 6 m , High Clearance with Remote Door Access and Mezzanine Floor for Extra Storage
* Impressive In Ground Pebblecrete Pool ( approx. twice the size of a standard pool)
* Extra Garden Shed to house the Pool Pump and Filter as well as all the accessories
* 5 kw Solar System
* Meter Box wired for Generator
* Bore to help with the Water Bills
* Exterior of the House Vinyl Clad to cut down on Maintenance Costs
* Possible Side Access to the Backyard on both sides of the House
12 Marlborough Street is very conveniently located being just a few mins drive to the Ooralea Shopping Centre and associated convenience stores with the Mackay CBD less than 10 mins drive via Nebo Road.
Put this one on the List to inspect ! – Call
Roy Brunke – 0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport