12 Livistonia Street, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Sold $415,000
The difference is in the location!
House Sold - ANDERGROVE QLD
10 Reasons to arrange your personal inspection of 12 Livistonia Street today.
1. This recently built GJ Gardner Home is nestled close to rainforest and it overlooks parkland which also offers a convenient back access to the property.
2. Thoughtfully designed in that the main bedroom and ensuite has been set apart from the other bedrooms.
3. Stylish simplicity is on display in the kitchen with the island bench being a focal point.
If you love cooking, you will definitely be inspired by the larger electric oven.
4. The open plan dining and lounge designed around the kitchen is ideal for entertaining family and friends.
5. This home is complimented by a spacious patio that includes dining area as well as space to relax and enjoy the rainforest surrounds.
6. Plantation shutters and timber venetian blinds
A safe and secure home with security doors and screens on all windows.
8. 3.5kW solar is an additional bonus reducing the cost of your electricity bill.
9. Cost saving with a 5000 litre rainwater tank..
10. Add to this the high clearance shed suitable for a caravan or boat, quality powder coated fencing and another lockable shed, all your reasons to buy have been met.
I invite you to explore this home and it’s parkland surroundings….. Just one of the aspects that sets it apart from the rest!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport