Tidy, Low Maintenance, Great Location !
* Convenient location in a family friendly street
* Good layout with open living spilling to a generous patio
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes, fans, and air conditioning
* Garage converted into a large indoor room which could be used as a 4th bedroom, rumpus or home office
* Kitchen features glass splash backs, stone tops, and European appliances.
* Offers security screens and a combination of carpet and tiles throughout
* Fully fenced yard on a low maintenance 800 sq. m block with 7.7 KW Solar Power
* Side access down both sides of the home with wooden gates
* 7m x 6m powered shed with a separate garden shed
* Walking distance to parks, schools, shops and sporting
Situated in a good neighbourhood with friendly neighbours, this impeccably presented brick home is an absolute delight inside and out!
With great street appeal, the tidy home displays a front garden bed, and new double carport. From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly feel at home. The large open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room leads to a stunning kitchen with plenty of storage space. Easy care with tiled floors in the main areas and carpet throughout the three bedrooms. The garage has been converted into a utility room with external access and floating floors that could be suitable as a 4th bedroom, or a variety of other uses.
Sliding doors lead to the covered patio overlooking the generous back yard. The outdoor area is perfect for entertainment with a large, shaded patio and BBQ area that captures the breezes.
The master bedroom is located towards the front of the house and offers air conditioning, a built-in robe plus fan, shares a two-way bathroom and a sperate toilet. A short hallway leads to the other two bedrooms and then flows onto the laundry which completes the functional layout.
This immaculate home is in a popular location due to its close distance to from parks, sporting fields, schools, and shops. The great low set brick home is incredibly easy to maintain while also offering that ‘warm family home’ feeling.
If you would like to book an inspection, please contact Peter Francis on 0409 095 703.