12-14 Pinnacle Street PINNACLE, QLD 4741Sold $239,000
Just Move In - No Work To Be Done!
House Sold - PINNACLE QLD
Very tidy and well presented residence situated on a Spacious 2023 sq. m Allotment or 1/2 Acre on the old scale.
The house has been extensively renovated by the current owners and there is little work to be done other than move in and enjoy.
Key Features Include
– 3 bedrooms all with wardrobes
– Fully renovated bathroom featuring modern walk in shower, new vanity and all re-tiled
– Renovated separate toilet, also with new tiles
– New vinyl flooring throughout the living areas
– New carpet to all bedrooms
– Totally renovated kitchen – new cabinetry, new oven, cooktop & rangehood
– Much of the internal wall sheeting has been replaced and whole of the interior has been freshly painted
– Brand new laundry – new cupboards, new tub and floor re coated
– New window blinds
– Air-conditioned living area
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Screens throughout
– Outdoor undercover patio adjoining front of house
– Exterior of house vinyl clad
– Single carport, partially enclosed
– Town water supply plus tank & bore
– Older style open shed for more storage
– Big block with good side access – perfect for boats, caravans, large trailers
– Pinnacle State School nearby with bus service pick up point and also serves as pick up and drop off point for Mirani State High School as well
The township of Pinnacle is located 53 klms West of Mackay with the Major Marian Shopping Centre just 20 Mins drive away, Mirani Township 10 mins and the popular water sport and fishing spot at Teembura Dam also 10 mins away by car.
Top Spot, Top House – Well Worth an Inspection!
Phone Roy Brunke
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 2023 m²
- Street View