119 Christensens Road, BALBERRA QLD 4740$2,200,000
Luxury acreage on the water's edge - 38.8 acres
House - BALBERRA QLD
Boasting a waterfront location, this prestigious home enjoys superb water views and indulgent amenities that offer a quality of life that is quite simply the envy of all.
Presenting a grand facade and stretching across 647 m2 of luxury living, the views are maximised by the extensive use of glass, vaulted ceilings and sliding doors to the Iron Bark decks.
The floorplan offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, powder room, bar, media room and an open-plan dining, kitchen and living area.
The sophisticated design elements are showcased in the kitchen, which includes Italian tiles, granite benchtops, striking timber feature walls and a walk-in butler’s pantry complete with European appliances.
The master bedroom features its own private deck with panoramic views, luxurious walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite with dual vanities, free standing bathtub, and floor to ceiling marble wall.
Further highlights include a 40 m2 gazebo with outdoor kitchen, sundeck and a pool surrounded by limestone pavers that overlook picturesque Sandy Creek.
The 4-car garage is 15m wide with a side roller door offering plenty of space for all the toys.
If you enjoy fishing and crabbing, there are a smattering of spots scattered along the 400m of creek frontage and the 38.8 acres is fenced into 5 paddocks ideal for running a few head of cattle. An abundance of water from a good bore and 3 large rainwater tanks.
Running a business from home is an option with electric gates leading to a large shed that offers air-conditioned offices, large drive through workshop and 4m high machinery.
Guest accommodation is catered for with a granny flat, 2 kitchens, large indoor/outdoor living area and 2 bathrooms that are incorporated in the main shed.
Enjoy Luxury Acreage on the water’s edge whilst only being 20 minutes from Mackay’s CBD.
House and Yard
– 3 ensuited bedrooms
– Stone benchtops, air conditioning, built-in cupboards, Italian floor tiles, unique timber features and built-in storage through-out
– Main kitchen with granite island bench, gas cook-top and gas oven
– Hidden butler’s pantry, Euromaid oven with gas top & electric oven, industrial rangehood, space for pigeon pair fridges, Miele dishwasher
– Air-conditioned Lounge and dining room with vaulted ceilings and remote-controlled gas heating
– Media room with plantation shutters
– Parents retreat with premium carpet, timber feature wall, private deck, walk-through robe to ensuite with spa bath, shower rose from ceiling and a dressing room
– Study with built in desk
– Bar adjacent to the living area
– Eastern wing offers 3 bedrooms, timber feature wall stretching from inside to out, children’s bedroom with lofted playroom.
– Main bathroom with high ceilings, natural light, and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
– Separate toilet and laundry with direct access to the deck
– Grand circular driveway leads to bespoke timber door
– Double automatic doors and additional storage bay
– Automatic closing doors to the mixed iron bark deck 25m long with 5m- high timber ceiling
– Remote electric blinds
– Saltwater pool with water slide and limestone pavers
– Free-standing gazebo with outdoor kitchen and bar overlooking Sandy Creek
– Pizza oven
– Extensive stone pitching and sandstone block retaining walls
Farmland & Recreation
– 15.7 ha or 38.8 acres
– Runs 60 sheep through 4 paddocks with dog fencing and water to each paddock, set of yards
– Additional cattle paddock with productive creek flats carries up to 20 head
– 400 m of Sandy Creek frontage with fishing and crabbing spots scattered amongst the paperbarks
– Native Hibiscus line Christensens Road and the driveway is lined with established bamboo trees
Office, workshop, and guest residences
– 3 open bays (3.3m clearance) 12m x 12m with crusher dust floor
– 20m x 12m enclosed with offices and 2 separate guest quarters
– Drive through workshop with storage shelving
– Large administration office with built in storage and desks
– 2 offices with built-in desks and board room – fully air conditioned
– Bathroom and shower
– Indoor kitchen and living area
– Outdoor/Indoor kitchen and entertainment area oven & dishwasher
– 1-bedroom granny flat above workshop, air con, kitchenette with oven & dishwasher and bathroom
– 2 x 6,000-gal rainwater tanks
– Secure fenced yard with 16m x 7m concrete hardstand
– 10m x 13m (4m high clearance), 3 swinging doors, concrete floor, power and 1 x 5,000-gal rainwater tank
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Land is 15.70 hectare
- Floor Area is 647 m²
- 12 Carport