Acreage - Yet So Close To Town !
Rare Opportunity to purchase a small acreage with all the conveniences of living so close to town.
1.7 Ha, or 4.2 Acres on the old scale, located on Mackay-Habana Road and approx. 1 klm from the turnoff into Sugarview Estate and just 500 metres from Richmond Hills which are 2 highly regarded land developments, both of which are attracting many buyers looking to build their new dream homes.
Notably the site is the location of the Heritage Listed Richmond Sugar Mill which was constructed in 1881. The 20 m Brick constructed Chimney is still clearly visible above the surrounding fig trees to this day.
The Residence, a Lowset Brick Veneer sits high and dry on an elevated House Pad and faces due south, offering sweeping views across to the Mackay Harbour and North Mackay.
There are lots of great features about this Property – here a few to consider
* 4 Bedrooms – all with Built in Robes and brand new Carpet
* Spacious Master Bedroom with Ensuite
* Air Conditioning to the Living Area and 3 Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans throughout
* Two Large Living Areas on offer plus a separate Dining Area adjoining the Kitchen
* Large Kitchen with Island Bench incorporating Electric Cooktop with separate Electric Oven
* Low maintenance vinyl floorcovering through the Living Areas and Hallways
* Security Screens throughout
* Outdoor undercover Patio Area which is the perfect spot for the Family BBQ
* Oversized single bay lockup Garage incorporating internal Laundry and extra space which could be used to set up a work bench
* Fenced backyard section which would be very suitable for small children and pets
* Good water supply via 2 Rain Water Tanks and a Bore
If you are interested in acquiring a property which is literally 2 mins drive to the Mackay Golf Club, 5 Mins to Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre and 10 mins to the Mackay CBD, please give me a call
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816