1041 Dalrymple Road, EUNGELLA QLD 4757$580,000
Rural Retreat !
House - EUNGELLA QLD
Picture Perfect – 12.71 Ha or 31.4 Acres on the old scale this Property offers all the wonderful attributes that Eungella is renowned for – but most importantly the tranquility, privacy and rural lifestyle.
The well maintained and presented Lowset Brick Residence is situated on an elevated House Pad offering beautiful Rural Views across the neighboring paddocks and rolling green hillsides.
Key Features include
1. 3 Bedrooms – the Master Bedroom with an Ensuite and Walk In Robe
2. Further 2 Bedrooms with adjoining Main Bathroom featuring Shower over Bath and separate toilet
3. Easycare, Low Maintenance Tiles throughout
4. Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen Area with the Pot Belly Stove perfectly positioned to warm the house on a chilly winters night
5. Centrally positioned spacious Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
6. Air Conditioning to Main Bedroom and one other Bedroom
7. Security Screens and Ceiling Fans throughout
8. Large Outdoor Undercover Paved Entertainment Area running the entire length of the House – great spot for Family Gatherings and BBQ’s
9. Further Undercover Front Patio taking in all the Rural Views
10. Massive Shed Space to store all your equipment – Firstly the High Clearance Open Machinery Shed – Approx 18 x 9 m, Fully Concreted and Powered. Secondly the Lockable 12 x 9 m ( also high clearance ) Shed.
11. Plenty of Water to the Property – Total of 3 Rain Water Tanks plus a further water supply which can be pumped up from the Spring Fed Dam
12. Property is Fully Fenced to run stock
1041 Dalrymple Road is approx. 10 Klms from the Township of Eungella which offers an Excellent Daycare Centre, Primary School, General Store, The Historic Chalet, a Host of Community Hall Activities including Yoga, Craft Monthly Markets and Friday Night Meal.
The Region also offers Walking Tracks, Mountain Biking, Camping, Broken River Facilities, Bird Watching and further afield to Eungella Dam.
Eungella is approx. 25 min drive from the Finch Hatton Township, 1 hour to the Major Shopping Centre at Marian and approx 1 hr 30 mins to Mackay.
To change your lifestyle in a positive way
Phone Roy Brunke
Blacks Real Estate
0419 781 816
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- 10 Carport