10 Honeysuckle Street, ANDERGROVE QLD 4740Sold $370,000
The Perfect family home awaits.
House Sold - ANDERGROVE QLD
Fresh to the market – this expansive dual storey home offers the homeowner all sorts of amazing features from a gorgeous deck to fenced front and backyards with an awesome cubby house for plenty of added fun. Move the whole family in or capitalise from the dual occupancy potential.
Upstairs has plenty to offer with access to front and back decks, an open family space and a freshly renovated bathroom, this warm family home is perfect for any loving family.
– The combined kitchen and dining area offer an abundance of storage & bench space & pantry.
– Freshly renovated bathroom perfect for ALL ages
– 2 bedrooms with split system air conditioners and all 3 rooms contain built in robes
– Downstairs features a laundry and a big rumpus area with more then enough space to add a second bathroom
– A handyman’s paradise with an added workshop
– Large back deck perfect for family entertainment
– Single lock up garage & off street parking for another 4 cars.
– Side access to the large backyard
– Large, fenced front and backyards perfect for an active family
– Estimated rental return of $320 – $340 per week
This home is situated on a good street and only moments from shops, parks, and schools. The majority of homes in this area are owner occupied. This home is perfect for your family or possible dual occupancy options.
Call Peter Francis today to arrange an inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 756 m²