10 Cuthbert Court SLADE POINT, QLD 4740Sold $520,000
The Ultimate Family Home
House Sold - SLADE POINT QLD
This renovated home is the pinnacle of family living, with 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office and additional computer room.
– Generous floorplan of 380 m2 under roof
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area overlooking shaded pool
– Designer kitchen completed in 2018 with Caesar stone benchtops, 2 Pac finish, glass
splashbacks and soft-close drawers
– Inspired open plan living with lofty ceilings
– Family room suitable for a pool table
– Upstairs parents retreat built in 2014 with lounge, enclosed balcony, walk-in robe and
– Sports bar with surround sound and TV
– 9m long garaging suitable for 2 cars and a trailer
– Indoor workshop with large storage loft and garden shed
– 718 m2 allotment positioned at the end of a quiet leafy court
– Fully air conditioned, security system and data points through-out
– Located 13 minutes from Mackay’s CBD
Outstanding design and construction bring to life a stylish and private family home, located close to beaches, schools, day care centres and shops.
The thoughtful floorplan offers four large bedrooms and two renovated bathrooms on the ground floor with Tasmanian Oak stairs leading a parent’s retreat providing a hotel-from-home experience.
Open plan living spaces conjure a togetherness factor for casual nights in with family or a more formal option for dinner parties. Gather around the extra-long kitchen bench, indoor bar or wander from indoors to out, where you can relax with a drink at the sports bar or contemplate a swim.
Three of the bedrooms offer built-in robes and two have walk-in robes and all are complete with individual air conditioners and fans. The vast indoor living space boasts ducted air conditioning.
There is ample internal storage space and the floorplan is complete with a large laundry with ironing centre that leads to a concreted side yard.
The garage leads either to the home, or through the workshop to the fully equipped home office. The current owner has run a building business from the property for the past 18 years.
Additional quality fixtures that you would expect include; remote roller doors to; garage, workshop and sports bar, outdoor kitchenette, security screens, 15-amp power to workshop, water plumbed to the fridge and dual hot water systems.
The Ultimate Family Home-you’ve earned this lifestyle. It’s the time to rework your wish list and add this home to your viewing agenda.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Street View