988 Hay Point Road, HAY POINT QLD 4740Contact Agent
Simply the Best little acreage in the district
- HAY POINT QLD
We challenge you to find a better 5.4 acre (2.2 hectares) block in Hay Point.
Are you looking for a peaceful lifestyle, room to spread your wings and a property close to the beach? This 5.4 acre square block is just that property. Here is the space you need to build a home that suits all your needs, and, in the meantime, there is a terrific 17.5m x 9m shed suitable to store your toys. A well-draining block that is ideal for, a horse and some chickens with exceptional house sites overlooking the peaceful dam.
– 17.5m x 9m shed fully insulated and vermin proof
– The shed was designed to reside in one end and use the other end as storage
– Painted floor, 3 roller doors and a 4m x 7m awning
– 5.4 acres (2.2 hectares) of improved Pangola pasture
– Excellent access from Horsburgh Rd with 3 phase power adjacent
– A gentle swale traverses the block topping up the spring fed dam
– School bus to Sarina and Mackay stops out the front
– Fenced with 4 strand barb wire with some repair required
– Possible sub-division potential (subject to council approval)
– Kubota BX2350 with implements by negotiation
3 km’s to the Hay Point Boat ramp, minutes from the local convenience store and situated 35 minutes South of Mackay’s CBD.
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.40 acres
- 5 Carport