Spectacular views and Cattle Country - 34 fertile hectares
Your opportunity is HERE!……..Secure this magnificent 34.1-hectare property with the rare combination of quality grazing country and jaw dropping views situated just 30 minutes to Mackay’s CBD.
Astute buyers will immediately appreciate the outstanding quality of construction of the formed road that leads to a generous house pad of 1,800 sq. m*.
Additional features of the property include:
– Potential to run 40* head with additional adjacent land available for lease.
– Privately positioned at the end of a quiet country lane.
– Access to the house site via a well-constructed all-weather road that includes a 110m concrete driveway.
– Generous house site of 60m x 30m* with stunning 180-degree panoramic views over Campwin Beach, Sarina, and the Eton Ranges.
– 2 bores (unequipped), one is tested at 350 gph.
– Earn a passive income from the NBN tower lease at the summit of the property, $11,000 per annum.
– Rully fenced as one paddock with Improved pastures of Callide Rhodes, Pangola and Signal grasses.
-Millable timber available, a smattering of bush lemons scattered around the block and an exceptional dam location.
-Rubbish collection, mail delivery and bus stop close by.
This would have to be the most impressive lifestyle block that we have seen in a long time.
Call Peter Francis today to arrange your private inspection of this exceptional land holding.