RECENTLY REFURBISHED CBD RESTAURANT / CAFE / BAR AREA
SHOP 1, 79 VICTORIA STREET, MACKAY CBD
FLOOR AREA: 135M2 (approx.)
Located in a prime position in the middle of Mackay CBD in the iconic original NAB Bank Building, located on the corner of Victoria and Wood street, this ground floor space provides excellent exposure and signage opportunities.
– Recent refurbishment works, include new flooring throughout, new paint to kitchen area, making it ready for a new tenant to fit out.
– Large restaurant / sitting area, with small plumbed in bar in place.
– Kitchen ready for tenant fit out, with all electrical work recently upgraded and all water and drainage in place.
– Current grease trap in place (could require work to be compliant to council standards).
– Opportunity to lease with Shop 2 and have further wine bar area / dining area (of approx. 100 m2).
The landlord is keen to secure a quality, long term tenant and will consider all reasonable offers to lease.
Some incentives may be available dependent on lease offers.
Please contact Greg Lewis on 4963 2500 or email your enquiry for up to date leasing information and costs associate with the property to:
***Disclaimer: The agent and seller do not give any warranty as to error or omissions, if any, in these particulars.
The provided information can be deemed reliable but not accurate.
Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.