WAREHOUSE SHED AND LAND ON MURPHY ST -3200m2
COAL IS ONLY GOING UP!
The warehouse area incorporates approximately 411m2 of the main building and provides high clearance, clear span accommodation, which is access via four roller doors, one sliding door and a personnel door.
The majority of the access is available along the northern wall of the building, with only a single roller door on the southern wall.
Construction compromises sheet metal cladding, steel frame, ridge top roof with mercury lighting and reinforced concrete floors.
This area presents to a high standard and provides an outstanding value.
* Rectangular shaped allotment which is at road height.
The property slopes slightly towards the rear of the site.
The site is sealed with bitumen road base and drainage services have been incorporated into the design.
* The following areas have been taken from on-site measurements and are approximate only.
Should an accurate assessment be required, the services of an expert surveyor should be engaged.
* Office (2 levels) 257m2
* Warehouse 411m2
* Mezzanine storage 172m2
* Residence 200m2
* Awning 124m2
* Amenities 6m2
MAIN OFFICE/WAREHOUSE BUILDING
* 183m2 training area
* Large offices
* Awning storage area on the northern side 124m2
* Bitumen sealed hard stand
* Security fencing and gates
* Flood lighting
* Low set demountable residential dwelling
* Accommodation compromises a central living area, 4 bedrooms, kitchen
dining, laundry, shower & bathroom.
For an inspection please call Josephine Potter- Ph: 0400 160 007 or alternatively visit our locally based office at Blacks Real Estate Dysart OPEN 7 DAYS.