55 Stevic Street, WALKERSTON QLD 4751
From the moment you step across the threshold you get the feeling of easy elegance in this stylish 4-bedroom family home. Quality at every turn has produced a spacious residence, where large open plan living areas, striking master bedroom and outstanding kitchen are just some of its impressive features.
* Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* The kitchen is a chef’s delight with generous island bench & breakfast bar, pot drawers, pantry and dishwasher.
* The generous open living spaces flow from inside to out.
* The full-length outdoor patio combines feature tiles and timber to create a wonderful breezy entertaining zone.
* The remaining 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with built in wardrobes and are serviced by a stunning main bathroom.
* The tiled double garage could easily be used as a rumpus room and offers ample storage and air conditioning.
* Additional features include; ducted air conditioning, security screens, plumbing to fridge space & 5 kW solar power.
* Side access to a 6m x 9m shed with 3 phase power, storage loft and rainwater tank.
This stylish home is set on a low maintenance 806 m2 allotment in popular Valley View Estate, Walkerston with Woolworths, good schools and childcare just down the road. The owners are moving on and are committed to sell this spectacular family home.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 806 m²
- 4 Carport